Sunday, September 14, 2008

Followers

I see there is a new gadget or widget we can add to our blogs. Avus is the first of my readers to sign up as one of my 'followers'.

I wonder how many of you are old enough to remember the days when a young woman's boy friends were referred to as 'followers'. In fact I think it was even before my time. Great for me to have a follower at the age of 80, huh?
Seriously though, it may be a fun thing, like having 'friends' on other kinds of website. I am off on holiday for four days tomorrow, back on Thursday, and then I shall see if I can install the appropriate thingummy so that my followers show up on my blog, although I think I have enough things in my side bar already.


1 comment:

Avus said...

Here I stand, miltary kepi at an angle, caressing my moustache, leaning on my walking stick. Your "follower", Judith!