Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shalala It's Christmas

~







This is my seasonal greeting to all my blog friends, just to show that I am still here and, incidentally, turning 84 today.

I think this is a lovely song, and the children perform it beautifully and with such confidence. (That must be some music teacher they have in St Saviour's!) I shall probably listen to it every morning till Christmas, as it really brightens my day.

A pacemaker implant in June has done wonders for my wellbeing, as this rather misty picture taken soon after attests. And I am still busy, busy, busy, albeit at a slower pace than when I started this blog six years ago.

9 comments:

The Crow said...

I hope your birthday is all you could wish for, Judith, with many happy returns!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Judith!

annie said...

Oh, splendid to hear from you, Judith and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. So glad that things are looking up for you. We do miss hearing from you.
This is such a fun and joyful video. It just lifts my heart.Thanks so much for sharing with us.a very Merry Christmas to you.
annie

ShalalaIt'sChristmas said...

thanks so much for posting our song Shalala It's Christmas on your blog! Thrilled you like it so much. Love your blog and your spirit.

KeithD said...

Terrific video! Happy birthday, Judith. I texted you on the day, and came here when you didn't respond. Very glad to see your blog name is still true!

annie said...

Back, again, Judith (and Merry Christmas to you, too, Shalalalt's Christmas!!) to say that like you I am playing this every day. What an
uplift these kids and the song are!
annie

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Happy Birthday for 5 days ago.

herhimnbryn said...

Hallo Judith!

Happy belated birthday wishes.

Glad to hear your op.went well.

Natasha said...

Hello Judith,
I am glad to hear from you.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your family.
With love from Russia,
Natasha Tseytlina